- Private bathroom with hot and cold water
- Breakfast included
- Cable TV
- Window to the Garden
The neck trogon2 (Trogon collaris), is a species of trogoniform bird belonging to the genus Trogon that is part of the family Trogonidae. It is native to the Neotropics.
It is also called the collarejo trogon (Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico), the collareja coa (Honduras), the collared trogon (Mexico), the collared trogon (Nicaragua), the collared sorocuá (Venezuela) or the collared surucuá.3
It measures 25 cm. Notable sexual dimorphism. The male has a yellow bill; blackish face and throat, orange eye ring; head, chest and back green with intense golden and copper reflections; central wheelhouses with bluish tint; wings finely barred black and white (vermiculate in a subspecies); white pectoral collar separating from the belly and vermilion subcaudals, ventral tail with variable black and white baring. In the female the yellow beak with almost all blackish maxilla, dark-brown face and throat, head, chest and back tawny-brown, more intense brown-tawny dorsal tail, white pectoral collar separating belly and subcaudal vermilion-light pink, ventral tail white finely vermiculated with gray, with external rudders with a broad subapical band and black central rudders. The female has two white crescents in front and behind the eye bordering the orange eyering.5
Distribution and habitat
Present in Belize; Bolivia; Brazil; Colombia; Costa Rica; Ecuador; The Savior; French Guiana; Guatemala; Guyana; Honduras; Mexico; Nicaragua; Panama; Peru; Surinam; Trinidad and Tobago; Venezuela.1
It is a resident of tropical and subtropical low-lying and montane forests, cloud forests, pluvial and gallery; varzeas and tall secondary growths.
- We have all the biosecurity protocols, we ensure the safety of our guest and our team of collaborators.
- When arriving at the hotel they must have on the mask.
- In social areas you must wear a mask.
- In social areas you must keep the social distancing of 2 meters.
- The hotel has different disinfection points.
- If you feel symptoms of Covid, please notify the reception.
- Upon arrival at the hotel there is a disinfection point for both the guest and the suitcases