- Private bathroom with hot and cold water
- Breakfast included
- Cable TV
- Window to the Garden
- View towards the mountains
The crestibarrado3 (Thamnophilus multistriatus), also called laughter (in Colombia), painted-crowned anthill or black-backed anthill (in Venezuela) or painted-crown collider, is a species of passerine bird of the Thamnophilidae family belonging to the numerous genus Thamnophilus . It is native to the Andean region of northwestern South America.
It is distributed throughout the Andes of Colombia and in the extreme northwest of Venezuela, in the Serranía del Perijá.
This species is considered quite common in its natural habitat: tangled shrubs, clareras, gardens and forest edges, mainly between 900 and 1,300 m of altitude.
- We have all the biosecurity protocols, we ensure the safety of our guest and our team of collaborators.
- Upon arrival at the hotel there is a disinfection point for both the guest and the suitcases
- When arriving at the hotel they must have on the mask.
- In social areas you must wear a mask.
- In social areas you must keep the social distancing of 2 meters.
- The hotel has different disinfection points.
- If you feel symptoms of Covid, please notify the reception.