The Gritón Bichofué is a very common species in open areas and in cities, notably in Cali. Its common name comes from its characteristic song Bi-cho-fué. The generic name Pitangus It comes from the Tupi language and was used to refer to a large flytrap. The epithet sulphuratus driva from Latin and means sulfur, the yellow color of sulfur.
- We have all the biosecurity protocols, we ensure the safety of our guest and our team of collaborators.
- Upon arrival at the hotel there is a disinfection point for both the guest and the suitcases
- When arriving at the hotel they must have on the mask.
- In social areas you must wear a mask.
- In social areas you must keep the social distancing of 2 meters.
- The hotel has different disinfection points.
- If you feel symptoms of Covid, please notify the reception.